Residence Insurance

You want to live temporarily in Europe?

If you stay longer than 90 days in Europe, a Schengen State or Germany, then you need for this purpose from your host country a residence permit, condition for it is a health insurance. With our residence insurance we also offer you here the perfect product!

Tailor-made service - which insurance do you require?

Of course we also offer other insurance products: You receive from us an insurance cover which covers exactly your needs. It plays no role whether you travel to Europe or stay longer here, you travel in the group, you work for an airline or you use Europe only as a transit country. We help you with pleasure!