Travel Care Insurance

The insurance for visitors of Europe

Our Incoming-Insurance for guests who need a visa/visas

If you want to travel to an European country or to a Schengen State you need a visa. We offer you with pleasure the suitable insurance cover: Our Travel Care Insurance is suited for the receipt of Schengen C visas with stay up to 90 days within half a year. The period of insurance can correspond to the visa duration up to 5 years. Our Travel Care Insurance fulfils the requirements of the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EC) No. 810/2009) and is acknowledged by all embassies worldwide as a proof of health insurance protection!

Travel Health Insurance Travel Health Insurance

Tailor-made service - which insurance do you require?

Of course we also offer other insurance products: You receive from us an insurance cover which covers exactly your needs. It plays no role whether you travel to Europe or stay longer here, you travel in the group, you work for an airline or you use Europe only as a transit country. We help you with pleasure!